Hetty is an HTTP toolkit for security research. It aims to become an open source alternative to commercial software like Burp Suite Pro, with powerful features tailored to the needs of the infosec and bug bounty communities.
- Machine-in-the-middle (MITM) HTTP proxy, with logs and advanced search
- HTTP client for manually creating/editing requests, and replay proxied requests
- Intercept requests and responses for manual review (edit, send/receive, cancel)
- Scope support, to help keep work organized
- Easy-to-use web based admin interface
- Project based database storage, to help keep work organized
Use issues for bug reports and feature requests, and discussions for questions and troubleshooting.
💬 Join the Hetty Discord server.
Want to contribute? Great! Please check the Contribution Guidelines for details.
- Thanks to the Hacker101 community on Discord for all the encouragement and feedback.
- The font used in the logo and admin interface is JetBrains Mono.